Registration Instructions for LoLA
You can login here to get started. New users will be asked to do the following:
- Create a new password. Your password cannot contain your username.
- Set up a series of security questions.
After completing the login process, register for classes by doing the following:
- Click on the Baton Rouge Community College link in the Self Service window
- Click the Student Home tab
- Click Registration Status—located on the far right of the screen
- Click Submit
- Click Add or Drop Classes—located at the bottom of the screen
- Click Class Search
- Click Look up Classes.
- Select a semester and click Submit.
- To search for a class, select at least one subject. Click Class Search when your selections are complete.
- Click the selection box in the first column beside the classes you want to take.
- Scroll down the bottom of the list and click Register.
- Scroll down and click Class Search to add more classes.
Repeat until all needed classes are scheduled. If you select Return to Menu — at the top right corner of the page — you can view/print your schedule OR review your tuition and fee bill.
Students in need of assistance can always contact us via our 24/7 Student Support Center by:
- Calling us toll-free at 1-866-217-9823
- Chatting with us live online here
- Emailing us at