Follow the steps below to access the payment screen for BRCC, where you can pay your account in full or establish a payment plan.
Before you begin, you must first ensure that the site www.cashnet.com (the website for BRCC’s third-party payment processor) is a trusted site in your browser list. You must also disable any popup blockers that your browser may be using. Failure to do either of these may result in you receiving a “page not found” or similar error.
- Login to your LoLA account here.
- Find the Self Service area and select your institution: Baton Rouge Community College.
- On the next screen, select the Student tab.
- In the list of links provided, select Student Account.
- Select Account Summary by Term.
- You should see a summary listing of your charges and other information. At the bottom of the page is another set of links; click on the link entitled Payment Options. This page will give you the option to either pay in full or set up a payment plan. If you choose to establish a payment plan, the following pages will give you information on your minimum required down payment, any processing fee that may be required, and what your payment schedule will be.
Payment Plan Details: Open November 15, 2014
Down Payment:Due when enrolled in plan
|Enrolled in payment plan between:
||Payments wil lbe due:
Payments due 15th of each month and considered LATE the 16th of each month
There is a $30 enrollment fee due when enrolled in the plan
Click here to see other methods of payments.
Questions? Contact the Bursar’s Office by calling 1-866-217-9823.